Digital Advertising Specialist
Trust the Process is looking for an Advertising Specialist who has a good grasp in the digital advertising space who mainly has knowledge on the following:
- Google Ads
- Social Media Ads
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
Success in Your Day to Day Looks Like
- Optimize ad accounts through building, iterating, and testing campaign types, ad copy, budgets, and bids in accounts to hit your spend and ROAS targets.
- Forecast future budgets and performance through the analysis of historical data and industry trends.
- Communicate meaningful results to the marketing head and other stakeholders on weekly meetings, reports, for a fresh perspective and new understanding of data.
- Troubleshoot accounts to fix errors or warnings across Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Social media ads management tools.
Success in Your First Three to Six Months Looks Like
- Continuously meet revenue and ROAS targets for the company.
- Manage multiple projects and demonstrate the ability to strategize to improve and grow the company sustainably.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot errors related to any Digital advertising channel.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to help achieve your company’s business goals.
- Continuously providing valuable insights into meetings about ad performance, creative tests, and ideas for new marketing angles.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Significant experience creating and optimizing Google Ads account, copy, and landing pages for SEO and Social media ads at scale.
- Knowledge in integrating and managing all digital campaigns through the CRM platform
- Confident interpersonal communicator and relationship builder, including the ability to hold people accountable and conduct difficult conversations.
- Expert knowledge of the following: Hubspot, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad manager.
- Experience building, connecting, optimizing, and troubleshooting data feeds
- Excel expertise and a strong ability to analyze data, make actionable decisions and recommendations.
- Familiarity with Google Ads Desktop Editor.
- An ability to think about a brand’s 360º digital approach from customer acquisition through to customer retention.
- An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions.
- A desire to take calculated risks after carefully examining the calculus and determining that your chosen course of action is the most effective approach.
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- Skilled in Trello or relevant project management software, preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Ability to complete short-term and long-term goals in a proper manner.
- Ability to adapt to new processes, strategies, and goals.
- Ability to work remotely.
Shift: Full-time to start as Part-time (10 PM to 6 AM Ph time)
Rate: Php 200 – Php 350/ hour depending on your expertise/credentials
How to apply:
Please send your CV/resume and your portfolio/work samples to email@example.com with the subject “Advertising Specialist”.
The interview will be conducted via Zoom.
Payment is through Transferwise. It will be given in full. Fees will be shouldered by the company.